Sunday, June 27, 2010

Okay. I've decided that some of the random bullshit that spins through this head of mine on a daily basis is just to f#*kin' funny or profound to keep to myself. Oh, yeah suckas.... I'z gots me a blog. I figure from time to time if I am visited by a muse that I will share the revelations with ya. That, and sometimes, I just have stuff I wanna share with people other than those in arms reach. Shit, being able to document what I'm up to/thinkin' will be priceless. If I could only remember what was going through my head 15 years ago perhaps I could explain this cluster-f#*k I find myself in now. So buckle up buddies.... This should be quite the adventure....

3 comments:

  1. Its deen by the way- ne way, u call that an intro, where's the joke, or some body gettin hit by a bus??? I hope this shit picks up, or I aint clickin, u look funny, I figured u would be funny to compliment ur looks, I was wrong on that one, we'll call it my "fail" for the month.

    P.S. Nobody cares about u, update us on that bad ass bike ur building

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get this party started. -Raff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man I can't wait to check out the blog and follow it! But I need a "Button" so that I can post a link to your blog in my blog.

    For as twisted as your mind was way back when, I can't wait to read what that brain produces now...

    ReplyDelete